avernum 1...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: avernum 1...
Apprentice
Member # 4618
Profile #0
I went through avernum years ago, did most everything, but I never figured out the crypt thing. I just downloaded the demo onto my new computer and realised I have no idea what is going on with it! How do you get in, and why?
thanks
Eboooooooot
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #1
what crypt?

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Apprentice
Member # 1819
Profile #2
To get into the crypt you have to enter on the first day of a month, any month.

I'm replaying it too. :) also took me some time to remember there were 35 days in a month.

to answer the other fellows question, the crypt is north of the city of Formello.
Apprentice
Member # 4618
Profile #3
Okay, first day of the month, but how about getting out.. I vaguely remember a friend getting trapped in some place like that, not sure if it was the same place. So if you stay too long are you there for a whole month? And is it difficul in side? Anything I should be wary of...
Thanks
Eboooooooooot
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
There is a way out after the first day has passed. Specifically, it involves becoming Enlightened.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #5
ah, that crypt. well, the others told you. but if you dont like that enlighting-crap, just use the editor.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!