stuck in golem factory

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: stuck in golem factory
Apprentice
Member # 6053
Profile #0
hello
ive been doing the 2destroy the golem threat quest1 and i followed the Walkthroguh but, after i destroy the last of the four mind crystals and going to the highest stage in the golem factory where i can go west or east i get stopped when trying to pass either of the rooms. Ít says "the energy and heat are starting to overwhelm you. You stumble back, before you collapse. falling unconscoius in here would mean certain death"
and then my party take damage

anyone now what to do ..? does it have anything to do with me being a low lvl?
anyone know evver tried this before?

[ Friday, July 01, 2005 03:05: Message edited by: Bruskrud ]

--------------------
hello, wanna be happy 3ever then try skribbane its an genius herb which has no what-so-ever side effects, unless you call double strength fully recharge spell power and much more for an side effect
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Sorry, I don't have the answer, but I'd like to say that there is this "edit" button above every post. In this way, you can edit your post. Please use that button, and do not make an endless amount of topics, which have minor differences in your English.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!