help!! A2 empire portal

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: help!! A2 empire portal
Apprentice
Member # 5877
Profile #0
OK folks. It is 3 in the morning and i am totally frustrated. Can anyone help me find the Empire Portal?
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
If you've previously found Harston, head to the NE corner of that section's map, and then head east. At the end you'll find the Empire Docks. Take a boat from there west and then south. Get off when you come to the last landing on the river, and there will be a secret passage in the eastern cave wall. At the end of this passage is the Portal Fortress.

(676)

[ Friday, June 03, 2005 07:46: Message edited by: Seletine ]
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #2
again, simply take a look at the annotated maps above the "the avernum trilogy" threads. its not easy to describe the way to the portal, but there youll get helped for sure.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
The Annotated Maps are only useful for A1. The A2 maps consist of the main map of the entire outdoors and that's about it.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #4
ah, yes. i forgot the a2 section was that incomplete. still, you can see the secret passage very well in the nw part of the map.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5877
Profile #5
Thanks all!!! Found it with your help.