Okay I give

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Okay I give
Apprentice
Member # 5825
Profile #0
I am doing the quest for the Bahssikova Sliths and I only ended up with five triangles!!
How do I get the six I was suppose to get three when I took them from the alter and instend of three I got two. How can I get the sixth?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
There are three on the altar, one more close to the center of the second level, one below the northwest corner of the second level (you can reach it from the southwest corner by going straight north), and one on the top level. I recall one on the corpse of a slith that can be reached only by stairs from a level below, but I can't remember where it is. That's one too many according to the annotated maps, but it would account for getting only two from the altar.

—Alorael, who does not have the best memory for item locations. Make sure you've done the usual wall bumping. Lost B is filled with secret passages.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Cartographer
Member # 995
Profile #2
that slith corpse is the exit B on level1/2 . I only found a blessed buckler on him, but perhaps because I already had 6? weird about the two on the altar thing. I'll have to recheck that one of these months.
Apprentice
Member # 5825
Profile #3
NM MY BAD !! It turned out that I didnt pick the one up in the crack of the back wall!! Took me like a half hour to figure that out and several tries :o thanks for the help!