Escaping the pit- A1

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Escaping the pit- A1
Apprentice
Member # 5799
Profile #0
Now that I have everything done A.K.A. the second mission I thought that everything was going to be easy street! (I was dead wrong...) Now I have spoken to Aydin and he talks about the two towers and after all that fighting I finally make it to where I am supposed to be (and yes I have learned the ritual from Khoth I told Erika about the exit and I have told the Schmitar) so I make it to the lava I stand on the slab of stone NOTHING HAPPENS! it says something like your journey is in vain so now i'm going all over the place trying to find out what to do so I had to ask."What do I do now?"

Please respond in a responable way

Who flung poo
-Bob Goss
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
If you want to escape Avernum, you're heading in the wrong direction entirely. If you want to use the platform, you need four or five brooches. It's much, much better to have five.

[Edit: From another post it looks like you have the brooches already. Now I have no idea what's wrong.]

—Alorael, who can post brooch locations if you'd like. He can also explain escaping if that's what you're actually interested in.

[ Tuesday, May 10, 2005 17:27: Message edited by: Droozler ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Look around a bit more. If I'm not mistaken, you just have to head due north from the slab of stone.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #3
nah, if he wasnt at the right place, that message wouldnt have appeared. it very much sounds like hes missing a brooch, or at least something in that direction.

the teleporter only takes you to hawthorne, however. to escape the pit youll have to get the 4 parts of the password and open the exit nw of fort remote.

regarding your other post, you mustve figured out all of that already.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5738
Profile #4
Once you got the brooches, did you go back to Erika?

I forgot to, and got the same "in vain" message - until I went back to Erika.