I'm at the last battle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I'm at the last battle
Apprentice
Member # 5708
Profile #0
I am at the last battle in A3... I accepted Erika's Boon... I have tangled the culprit many times and no Erika? She blasted a way in for me, but alas she has not shown up to give me a hand...

Any ideas why, oh masters of the game?

Wolf
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
If worst comes to worst, you only get teleported away five times before you can use the control panel even without Erika's help.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #2
You haven't done everything you need to do in the lower levels of the fortress.

Just go back and make sure you've used all of the control panels/levers/whatever (can't quite remember).

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Note that there are four ways into the lower level of the keep and that you have to be careful with the order in which you activate beams. It's possible to block the path to further levers.

—Alorael, who is positive that Erika shows up when you have everything arranged right if she already provided some help. The amulets are an all or nothing deal.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5708
Profile #4
Thanks all...

I finally defeated the last guy, after hitting a couple more buttons (the ones by the Rakashas) and Erika did appear, though she started attacking me? What did I ever do to her? I guess she didn't have her magical defenses up and got charmed...

I still managed to complete the task, losing one guy in my party in the process. If there was one thing that annoys me (take note Jeff!) is that you have to switch out of combat mode to work the buttons...

Wolf
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Wolf129:

I finally defeated the last guy, after hitting a couple more buttons (the ones by the Rakashas) and Erika did appear, though she started attacking me? What did I ever do to her? I guess she didn't have her magical defenses up and got charmed...
Usually when this happens it's because you accidentally attacked one of your summoned monsters earlier in the dungeon, thus making the town hostile.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
Ouch. Facing Rentar and Erika at once. Hope you're ready for that challange.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!