Solbergs tower

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Solbergs tower
Apprentice
Member # 5638
Profile Homepage #0
GAh i cant find out how to get into his tower. i found the secret wall to the right of the tower but it wont let me walk on the lava. where do i have to go to get in it. and i usedfar sight and found a place hidden inside the tower and cant get there either. pleaaaaaaase

--------------------
why do you challenge me?!?!
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
If you are playing Avernum 1, either talk to the human prisoner in the Ogre Cave to the northwest of the Tower of Magi, or the demon in the demon laboratory of the Tower of Magi. Once either of them have told you what Linda has summoned, talk to Kelner in the Tower of Magi to get directions to a secret passage. At the end, you will be given a code word which will let you in to see Solberg.

If you are playing Avernum 2, you need Royal Clearance. Once you have at least 50 reputation, talk to Radner in the Castle.

(636)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
You can also find out the identity of the problem by reading a book in a library in the Tower of Magi. That will also get you the right dialogue option with Kelner, who is by the pool in the southern part of the hall in the tower.

—Alorael, who also believes that Kelner only gives you directions to a hidden location outdoors near the Tower of Magi that gives you the password.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #3
Ever heard of knocking. Seriously people, you can't just walk around aimlessly hopeing to find some secret word (Disaster) or some Royal Clearance. I'm not a bad guy like Linda says I am. I'll tell you anything that Jeff tells me too. Oh and by the way, don't mess with Cheeseball, he gets cranky. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.