A3 - Minor cheat/editor request

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 - Minor cheat/editor request
Apprentice
Member # 5600
Profile #0
I just started a new game, but I was in cautious when creating my new characters :eek: , and I didn't change the overhead character graphic to match what I set the regular graphics to, and I'm very confused trying to keep track of who's who when we move around. The in-game character editor doesn't appear to let me change the graphics. Is this hidden somewhere (other than in the new-character creation screen)?? If not, does someone else have an editor that will let me change this??

BTW, I *am* a registered user of the game...
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Among your abilities, I think there's one to change the character's graphic. Go to the same place as you would use alchemy, but don't click on the alchemy button.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #2
arent the rename/delete character and change character graphics abilities available everywhere?

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Yes, because you can use the abilities button everywhere. The window that has the delete, rename, and new graphic options can be reached by clicking the button that looks like a hand or by pressing U.

—Alorael, who doesn't think Kel meant the same place in terms of town/outdoors. He meant the same window.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5600
Profile #4
Oh, my... that simple, eh?? Sorry about that, and thanks for giving me the hint without laughing at me. :cool:

It just didn't occur to me to look for character-editing features under the "Use" command... eep!!