the worst of avernum3!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: the worst of avernum3!
Apprentice
Member # 5397
Profile Homepage #0
lets talk about the worst possible things in avernum3. I just recently baught it and iv found some major bug issues. If you have something youd like to put in just post it here. :cool: :) :rolleyes: :eek:
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
I hate its players, personally. :o :D :mad: :eek: :confused: ;) :P :rolleyes:

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5403
Profile Homepage #2
Yeah they are annoying bugs in this game that the patch didnt fix. I purchased the game and was dissapointed. This game is supposed to be better than Exile III. But it doesnt seem like it. This game should have far more graphic characters for player chars and non player chars. Why on earth do the bladesmen and champion npcs have the same graphics!? Why do empire archers and regular archers have the same graphics!?...ect. Also the sound effects are stupid. I think the graphics / sound effects for Exile III ruined world are way better. The graphics for this game is cool because of the fact that its more 3D. Other than that...they stink. I was going to get blades of Avernum but not anymore.
Warrior
Member # 3480
Profile Homepage #3
I liked the stealing bug, I found it amusing to steal from people right under their noses plx :P

[ Saturday, January 15, 2005 22:10: Message edited by: Timber-Wolf ]
Posts: 169 | Registered: Wednesday, September 24 2003 07:00