key fore the wheel

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: key fore the wheel
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #0
Where is teh key that ids needed to move the whell in the lava pits to get to the rpyal seal?

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #1
Do you think you could be a little bit more specific. What lava pits or where if it isn't an exact place and which Avernum you're talking about.

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
I think you will need to talk to Patrick in his tower in the Great Cave for that. But I might be mistaken; I haven't played in a while.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #3
Well, first you have to talk to Erika or someone similar to hear mention of the Royal Seal. Then you have to cure Hawthisa, Patrick's wife, using Graymold Salve. Then you talk to Patrick about Grah-Hoth's old fort and he will tell you to press a button in his desk or look at one of the bookshelves in his office. Find the password in there and then go to the Castle, use the password on the barrier and you will have the key.

I think that's the key you're talking about, anyway...