A3 Fury Crossbow

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Fury Crossbow
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #0
Well, I'm stumped. I am on my singleton torment file and I have done everything there is to do except get the Fury Crossbow. This is because I have no idea how to get Judith to tell me that it is near Bremerton. I have talked to the beggars in Shayder along with every talking character on the Isle of Bigail but none of them seem to want to tell me. Is there something that I'm missing, help meee.

[ Thursday, December 30, 2004 12:04: Message edited by: Chaos Fox ]

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
....The second person is a beggar named Sick Boy. If you give him a few coins he'll tell you to talk to Judith about a certain artifact. This takes us to the third person. Judith isn't always in Shayder, since she travels between Shayder and Bavner. Once you've found her talk to her about the artifact and she'll sell you the location of the Fury Crossbow for 1000 coins...
Direct quote from Rache's A3 Walkthrough.

Edit: All this is in Shayder.

[ Friday, December 31, 2004 03:48: Message edited by: Angry Ogre ]

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #2
I know that, I checked her site already and in my post I said I talked to all of the beggars and that includes the Sick Boy. But he doesn't tell me anything no matter how much money I give him. And I never told him to get away from me either so he shouldn't be mad at me.

--------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #3
I have no idea what the problem could be. Maybe if you have slaughtered the Divine Lucre church the quest isnt available, or maybe you need a good reputation to talk to Sick Boy.

[ Saturday, January 01, 2005 09:07: Message edited by: Angry Ogre ]

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
I think that if you tell any of the beggars that they're bums, they all will be mad at you. Are you sure you didn't tell any of them to get away from you?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #5
Well I did destroy the main Temple of Divine Lucre but that is never brought up when I talk to Judith, and I don't recall ever yelling at any of the beggars. I might have by accident but I doubt that. I tried the make towns forgive action in the editor but even that doesn't work.

I don't want to just cheat and get the Fury Crossbow from the editor because I managed to get through the entire game without cheating at all. Even if I did that I would also have to cheat and give myself the spell Cure All at level 3 because thats in the cave as well.

It doesn't really look like there's anything I can do without cheating.....meh.

[ Saturday, January 01, 2005 17:58: Message edited by: Chaosfox ]

--------------------