A3: Quest list?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3: Quest list?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #0
I want to have the Giant/Troglo quest finished so i can gain access to Footracer province, but can't be bothered to kill more giants, is there something in the editor to allow me to set it to finished?

--------------------
fishing
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
You can use the editor to set the flags in theory, but nobody knows what flags they are. Sorry.

—Alorael, who invites you to kill golems instead of giants.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #2
you could, however, give yourself a special item, specifically the message from vothkaro for the mayor of sharimik. then just go and talk to him and youve completed the quest.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Rent-an-Ihrno:

you could, however, give yourself a special item, specifically the message from vothkaro for the mayor of sharimik. then just go and talk to him and youve completed the quest.
That wouldn't finish the Giant/Troglo quest, it would just give you Dispel Barrier lvl 2.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #4
yeahyeah forgot. whatever. just go straight into the barrier tunnel and do it, it doesnt take long. or leave it.

[ Thursday, December 23, 2004 03:45: Message edited by: Rent-an-Ihrno ]

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!