Remote Cavern

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Remote Cavern
Apprentice
Member # 4900
Profile #0
Hey, in the Remote Cavern...where you have the six runes and six braziers....I stepped only on the sixth rune from w to e but the passage wont open, any help? Thanks

[ Tuesday, December 14, 2004 14:26: Message edited by: WoLvErInE ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
It should work if you step only one the last rune on the right. I suggest reloading and trying again. If you can't or that doesn't help, you're in for some fun times using all the runes to try to get the brazies lit. For what it's worth, they all work in a certain pattern.

—Alorael, who is positive that the last rune works. If it doesn't, you have a definite problem.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4900
Profile #2
The braziers were all lit when I got in there...I tried to shut them down, then light them all back up, but it didn't work, even when I relit them all
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #3
Originally, there are SEVEN lit braziers. I can't remember how, but you have to make it so there are only SIX lit braziers.

Mind you, I only remember this from Exile 3, not A3.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #4
There should be 7 buttons, each one underneath a brazier like this:

B B B B B B B
X X X X X S X

Where B is a brazier and X a rune.

If you press (by standing on it) S, the middle brazier will go out, and you should be able to pass through.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #5
well, you must see that the middle light is off. to do that step on the 6th rune.

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #6
And didn't my post explain that in a clear and easy to understand way mistica? Didn't my post explain that to pass through, you must step on the second rune from the end? Did it not have a funny little diagram?

Why then, did you feel the need to post?

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #7
Social disorder? The inability to read more than one line? I think it's more of an attention thing and they want to get canned or something, like they think they'll be well known for it. Either way, it's annoying the sh..tuff out of everyone.

[ Friday, December 17, 2004 06:27: Message edited by: RC ]

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Apprentice
Member # 4900
Profile #8
Umm....ok guys, thanks
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #9
I already told mistica in another thread that answering a question that has already been answered or other useless posting is considered spam and is bad, so I think we need not heap it on here.

Since the question that caused this thread's existence has now been answered, I think we are done here. Move along, people.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00