Avernum 3 Bug??

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 3 Bug??
Apprentice
Member # 5011
Profile Homepage #0
Found a weird bug in Avernum 3. It has happened twice now.

I enter Krisan on horseback from either of the side entrances. Before I ride into town my sword cursor is holding a crossbow as if I just picked it up and am giving it to a character. It is just a regular ash Xbow but where did it come from??

Anyone else experience this?

--------------------
*On a sacred quest to slay the demons in my mind..*

Member: P.D.D.S
...Please don't drink and spam
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #1
Yes, it happens if you stop the slime plague while Krizsan is somewhat destroyed. You will always get the crossbow whenever you enter Krizsan.

[ Tuesday, November 30, 2004 15:38: Message edited by: xxo ]

--------------------
Ex-member-#2475.
Post count = 406 + whatever it says below.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Are you telling me that you will get a free ash crossbow every time you enter Krizsan if you do this? Of course, I would rather have an unlimited supply of bolts instead of unlimited crossbows. But free stuff is always welcome...

I do wonder what could cause this extremely odd bug, though.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #3
Yes, its a bug. If you go by some of the water ponds in Krizsan, I believe they will have some crossbows there as well. My guess is from guards that "died" from the slimes. However, be happy to have an unlimited supply of $$ if you don't use the editor. :)

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!