quests, new, good quests

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: quests, new, good quests
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #0
whew! I finally got through endgame. yet, there is a no. of quests that I have not gone through, & I wonder if some people can help me with unusual quests except for the 5 major quests & the golems, troglo, roach, slime, thralni, golddale quest(s), monastery of madness, chasm of screams, find zik,mundt & zang, defiled crypt, gremlin room, erox, calloc quests. please give me replies soon, I'm pretty desperate out here. Oh, I cleared off every quest in upper Avernum, so do'nt mention those. :eek:

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #1
well, you could always retrieve the journal of some apprentice in the portal fortress from the tom... :D
beside that, i suggest you go for the tower of zkal.
no idea what to do there, though.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5140
Profile #2
Find a perfect flower for the Dryad who lives in the grove NW of Fort E. Talk to her first. Good reward.

Rescue another Dryad from Gukhbar's pit north of Delan.

Talk to the Storm Port Mayor and deal with the undead in the woods to the north. Get to loot Vahkhos' tower.

Sanctify the altar in the temple in the GIFTS lair and fight a Haakai to get a good weapon.

Go to the Great Circle in NW Footracer and fight a bunch of Haakai, just for kicks.

--------------------
"You can coal mine, moonshine or move on down the line." - Appalachian career choices described in "Coal Miner's Daughter"
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #3
I did the quests that were given. I want more, please!! there is a lot of time in my hands now. :P

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
If you have that much time on your hands, you can always buy Blades of Avernum. If you run out of scenarios to play, you can make your own.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5140
Profile #5
One thing I like about Avernum 3 is that it has a lot of replay value because you can experiment with different ways of doing quests more efficiently, or create a new party that makes you approach the game differently, such as 3 mages and a fighter, or a singleton priest.

--------------------
"You can coal mine, moonshine or move on down the line." - Appalachian career choices described in "Coal Miner's Daughter"
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #6
there are 2-3 quests in the vahnatai lands, too.

edit: hm. no vahnatai lands in a3, huh. yeah, forgot that. (except rentars tower, of course)

[ Tuesday, November 30, 2004 05:59: Message edited by: Rent-an-Ihrno ]

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #7
ha ha ha!!! hey please help me, dont make a joke out of this real serious matter!!!
Any way, I did the dryad quest, & got stuck for quite some time in the tower of Zkal. The Pit of the Wyrm was easier, thank u very much!! I can win with strength, yet my mind is not up to too much puzzles, & if some1's gone through the tower, Its like a total Maze, so complicated!!! Well, my compliments to whoever made that scenario

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by [b:
The Waif[/b]]
Sanctify the altar in the temple in the GIFTS lair and fight a Haakai to get a good weapon.

Oh, this is a quest? I didnt know someone gave it to you. Who does? :confused:

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #9
There's always the Libras/Squiggus courier jobs...
Did you help the dryad in her grove south of the Ursag valley?
Ill try and think of more....Im sick atm, so my brains a little fuzzy

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.