Excess gold

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Excess gold
Apprentice
Member # 4763
Profile Homepage #0
I'm probably posting things too much cause I have nothing better to do, but I need to ask another question about Avernum 2. I have at least lvl 2 of all spells, I've bought 5 levels of gymnastics, vahnati lore, magery, and barter for all my characters who need it, and Silverlocke has sold out of knowledge brews... Is there anything else I can spend all my money on, aside from maybe pathfinder or anatomy? Thanks for all the previous advice and any given in the future, people.

--------------------
I once killed a man for his teeth.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Well, if you're really rich, you can try to buy out Silverlocke's entire inventory so that she'll restock (giving you a new load of Knowledge Brews to pour cash into).

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #2
Magery. Drake. North Waters. Hidden Entrance...

YAY I GOT MAIL YAY!!!!
YAY 50th POST YAY!!!

EDIT: You already said magery, so there's only one thing left to do in the entire game then. Find the 3 stores that have a stick for sale. Gather all three sticks (each stick cost 5000) and then bring them to Rhentar-Ihrno. Rhentar will in turn give you a wand for the three sticks, this in turn.......... Alright I ran out, no theres just about nothing left...

[ Friday, October 22, 2004 20:51: Message edited by: Rabid Pigs Eating A Wolf ]

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...