A little help in the Lava Dome - A2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A little help in the Lava Dome - A2
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #0
This is probably a stupid question, but it's driving me up the wall.

In the throne room, I defeated the demon and minions, I got the Mica Tome, however I cannot seem to find a way into the room to the north. My true sight says there's something there. I remember from E2, that there's something there. I cannot, however, find a way in or a lever anywhere. Errmmm... help?
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
Yes!
Somebody else asking this question. And not only someone else but FBM of all people! When I played through that game last I spent a couple hours going over the entire stinking place trying to get in. Never did.
Soo... How do you get in? I was under the impression that it was a Red.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
I cannot for the life of me find a way in, and Schro's FAQ says, "You can't get into that secret room, unfortunately." I think there is no way in.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #3
Someone seems to have forgotten to put the bloomin' doors on...

Oh well, thanks anyway.
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #4
Possiblitity of an easter egg. Could be a stairway from a different town (like in A3 with the vahnatai statue from the bandits). I also searched for ever, and never did find it though. Damn you Scuba Steve!!!!

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...