Help with Athron's Cave (Avernum 2)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help with Athron's Cave (Avernum 2)
Apprentice
Member # 4902
Profile #0
Am I screwed? I entered Athron's Cave waaaaayyyyy early on in the game (early, EARLY Chapter 4, I believe) and she called me pathetic, yadda yadda, when I stepped on the Pentagram in her Lair.

Well, now I've beaten the game, gotten Erika's OK to talk to her, etc. etc., but when I go back to Athron's lair and walk onto the Pentagram, nothing happens.

Did I screw myself over because I visited Athron too early? And if I did screw it up, can I somehow reset it using the Editor?

I've tried everything, to no avial. I'd really like to get my last Level 3 Mage Spell (I know it's in there, thanks to FAQs and such) and have a complete set, you know?

If anyone can help me... please let me know.

--------------------
Your training was extensive...
"This... is a tree!"
"...what's it for?"
...and confusing.
---Avernum 3 Intro
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #1
There is a secret passage in that room that leads to his/her/it's lair

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Apprentice
Member # 4902
Profile #2
Ok. I SWEAR I humped EVERY wall in that place five times, and never found that secret entrance. I must not have every gone that far South for fear of exiting back to the World Map or something. Sigh. Thanks.

--------------------
Your training was extensive...
"This... is a tree!"
"...what's it for?"
...and confusing.
---Avernum 3 Intro