quests in A3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: quests in A3
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #0
is it necessary to do all the quests in A3? the roach one isnt necessary right??? and which other ones??
----and how do i get thdread curse away from Miranda???? By Eva at Fort Emergence,right?
----and by praying at the temple at the Tower of Magi??what other places?

---all of this is just for knowledge. im just wondering.

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #1
You need to take care of all plagues of monsters, I know that. I haven't played it completely, so I don't know about Miranda.

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Apprentice
Member # 4632
Profile #2
the answer to your first question is, no, the golem quest isnt required to beat the game, but i dont know about the roaches. the answer to your second question is you have to visit shayder anama church place and talk to the head guy.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2775
Profile Homepage #3
You have to get permission to visit Empress Prazac to proceed to Footracer Province and the endgame. She will allow you to visit her if you complete either the slime or roach quest AND either the troglo-giant tunnel barrier or golem quest. You only have to complete two plague elimination quests.

(I recommend doing the roach quest even if you don't have to because the mayor of Shayder gives you a ring with excellent resistances, which is a much better reward than the gold you get for completing the slime quest. Just a personal preference.)

--------------------
"I can't give you brains," said the Wizard of Oz to the Scarecrow, "but I can give you a diploma." - L. Frank Baum
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #4
i also recommend that you complete all the quests you can.
rushing through the game (only doing the quests you have to, as fast as possible) isnt fun.
youll have to cheat to be able to do that, anyway.
about the dread curse, youre right.
btw please take care with your punktuation and spelling. many people dont like to see posts like that.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!