Brooches in A1

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Brooches in A1
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #0
I have Ivory, platinum, pearl, and the malachite brooches, where is the last one?

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Pyrog has it. Go to his lair, pick a fight with him and his many giants, and ransack his treasure rooms.

—Alorael, who can give directions to the lair on request.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #2
thanks, I was worried there for a moment that I was going to have to check every doungeon and kill every town

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
Have fun with the Giants. And remember to search for secret passages VERY carefully as you move through the treasure room. Also get whatever arrogant responses you can out of Pyrog while you can. He is the least powerful of the dragons and his only special ability (besides being stronger than average monsters and general Draconian resistances) is to spit weak little acid at you.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #4
I had killed him a long time ago, I just didnt have farsight back then, by the way... do you know whats up the the two dead guys in Corta? I can't figure out who did it...

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #5
You'll never hear about the two guys again. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #6
He's right. Don't dredge up dead topics for no reason, though.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Apprentice
Member # 1089
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Ninjai master:

I have Ivory, platinum, pearl, and the malachite brooches, where is the last one?
What about the Platinum? Where is it?

--------------------
Jamie
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #8
Talk to Eldin in Dharmon. Then talk to Bertaud in Mertis.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00