Empire potral in A2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Empire potral in A2
Apprentice
Member # 4791
Profile #0
Can someone tell me how to destroy the empire portal in Avernum 2?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
That's an entire major quest, and as such, is very long and complicated... what part are you having trouble with?

If you want a walkthrough for the whole thing, Schro's FAQ from the top of this board is what you're looking for.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #2
basically, all you have to do is get the onyx scepter from sulfras, the ritual from pyrn (at least i think it was him... some kinda minor wizard) and work the controls in the control room in the portal fortress.
if youre trying to close the portal without success, you have forgotten one of these things or not completed the whole thing you had to do for it.
i messed it up myself once because i didnt say something to pyrn, i think, though i already knew the ritual, or something like that.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!