A3 holy valley

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 holy valley
Apprentice
Member # 4750
Profile #0
1st post here so I'll start out with hi.

Now onto the question. There were some priests wandering around the top right hand portion of the map and they were asking me for some money. Instead of paying I figured they were bandits and i attacked. Later another group of priests attacks me. Then I stumble upon a gate by a house and a bunch of high priests priests and soldiers attacked me b/c i attacked teh group asking for money. So my question is was there anything worthwhile there had i not angered them, and if so how would i reset that?
Thanks in advance
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I'm guessing those were the priests from the Temple of the Divine Lucre. If so, you screwed up nothing critical by attacking them, and I think you didn't screw up anything at all.

EDIT: Oh, by the way: hi, and welcome to Spiderweb! Leave your sanity at the door! And stuf.

[ Tuesday, July 20, 2004 20:51: Message edited by: Just call me Kel ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
You just messed up your chances of joining the Temple of the Divine Lucre. But they were just money hungry priests. You need to pay a huge amount of money to join them, and their benefits aren't as good as those awarded for joining either the Anama or the Guild.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
You cannot join the Guild. You just get them to sneer at you instead of attacking you.

—Alorael, who likes the Church of the Divine Lucre. It adds a touch of legitimacy to the worship of the Almighty Dollar (or Coin, if you prefer).
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #4
You also get a nice point of magery, which is worth the price for getting in, I'd say.
Apprentice
Member # 4750
Profile #5
thanks, Ive already "joined" the guild gotten my fake rings and had them destroyed so im pretty much an outcast at this point. I have all of the priestest lvl 2 spells so i shold do ok w/o the anama. well anyways thanks again