I screwed up my game, help me please

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I screwed up my game, help me please
Apprentice
Member # 6159
Profile #0
ok, I'm about 3/4 through my game as an agent on torment, and I have 40 unused skill points. I decide to spend them all on endurance to see how high it will go, and then load the last save (I saved right before obv). If I remember correctly, the phone rang, and when I got back, loading the last save slipped my mind. About an hour later, I finally realize it, I'm crushed that I just screwed up my game. Yes, I know, I'm a dumbass, but is there any way to undo it? I have the real arcade version and a windows PC if that info is necessary. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

[ Friday, July 29, 2005 16:28: Message edited by: help me ]
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #1
If you don't have any backup saves, the only thing I can suggest is to use a character editor. You can read about Hawk King's editor here: http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=0008 13;p=1

Just use the character editor to remove the extra endurance points and give yourself the stats you'd rather spend points on.

[ Friday, July 29, 2005 15:59: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 6159
Profile #2
Well, I have the real arcade version, so I don't think that that will work for me. Thanks anyways. Any other help?
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #3
What's the difference between normal version and the one from Real Arcade?

Do they let you download the game to your hard drive? If they do, the Data > Scripts folder should still be there.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
What's Real Arcade?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 6159
Profile #5
I'm no computer expert, but I'm pretty sure it's not on my harddrive. I just open real arcade and play it, and I don't see any of those folders or anything like that. And real arcade is basically a site with a lot of arcade type games, and geneforge 1 and 2. I signed up for their gamepass thing, one month with a free trial, so I got both games for $8- a pretty good deal.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
Either load the last save you have, or just play on.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #7
realarcade is a payed program wich lets ya install some games, and it works for that cause i got realarcade version its just the same, just costs more over time :rolleyes: im lucky my mom pays lol

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000