mutated dryke

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: mutated dryke
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #0
for those of you who play as a taker, where the hell is that mutated dryke that the takers need for the geneforge?

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #1
Kss-Urg's Valley, if I recall correctly. Having never actually played as a taker, I don't know. You should also check the walkthrough at the top of the board and attempt to capitalise and spell words properly. How hard can it be to spell Drayk?

EDIT: Oh yes, my mistake.

Clawbug canyon.

[ Thursday, March 03, 2005 15:20: Message edited by: Punctuation Mark IV ]

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Apprentice
Member # 5354
Profile #2
Clawbug Canyon on the E wall, south of both entries to the clawbug nest. Follow the E wall and you'll find the door. bring your shining shield.
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #3
I find the mutated Drayk to be the only worthy creation that will join you in the game, the rest are all too weak to be of much use. Poor drayk just wanted to escape being chopped up. With him by my side I finished every area before turning him over.

--------------------
Ignorance Is Bliss
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
I felt kind of bad giving him over. I liked him. I tried getting to the point ware I was given the key than killing all the Takers, so that way I could take all the Taker’s loot and keep him as a pet. Didn’t work that way, when I got to his lair he was gone. It said he wasn’t home and the moment.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00