Serviles in your party.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Serviles in your party.
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #0
I think it is really cool to have Serviles in my party. Could somone make a list of where to find serviles that you can get to join you.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Canned
Member # 5490
Profile #1
ummm,cave of misfits,just like,,,east of,,,something north of mountain base,make sure to bring some decent firepower to ebat up melancoln with,heust blade is the servile there,explroe thourough or you miss him

oh yeah,please rate me good >.>

[ Sunday, February 20, 2005 15:08: Message edited by: taker_guardian ]

--------------------
comminiscor ea superus san` coetus,momen athrad ea superus san` institio,uniformis ea superus san` complesso,superus honestas,superus dominatus,superus.ta ea superus a` imperator san` a` succedo
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #2
anyone know any others

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
No, I think that's about it. But I could be wrong though....

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #4
The only one i found was in the awakened research area, but i want more serviles in my party, there have to be more. somone help, please?

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #5
technically you could just keep the weakling hiding in darien's respite if you never go back to gheth. he'll probably get killed though.

[ Friday, February 25, 2005 05:30: Message edited by: The Ripper ]

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999