Annotated maps

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Annotated maps
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #0
I was wondering, does anybody know where I can find annotated maps for Geneforge 2?
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #1
I don't think so. At least not yet. I'm probably wrong. I searched for them on net and couldn't find a place.

However, if you have a specific question about any problem, just post it and I'm sure someone will figure out a way to help you.

Good luck!

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #2
Well, Archmage Alex at least had a site about Geneforge 2, and it had all sorts of information in it. I can't remember if he was supposed to make maps as well, and it probably doesn't matter because the site doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I'd make the maps meself, if I wasn't still trying to figure WTF is wrong with my lappy. = caught up with the maps from the first game.

EDIT: And this is the link to his site .

[ Friday, July 23, 2004 08:02: Message edited by: un63r c0n57ruc710n ]

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #3
Thanks. No, no specific questions, I just wanted to check a map to see if I'd missed anything.