Small rebellion - A few questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Small rebellion - A few questions
Apprentice
Member # 2608
Profile #0
I just started a the "A small rebellion" scenario and I was wondering about a few things:

1. I hate to find out later that I made the wrong decision... the hero in me tells me to join the rebels, but will i then miss out on a lot of stuff?

2. I just met the ice dragon in the tunnels north of the starting village... now.. to kill or not to kill ... that is the question.. :)

regards,
Neuro.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
Of course you will, which is why you will need to play this scenario at least twice- perhaps more. You will also miss out on stuff if you only play the Empire side- either way you really should play it multiple times to get the most out of it.

Ice dragon-
I don't know which way gets more experience- but if you kill it you can loot its small trove.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #2
There actually isn't all that much stuff you can do outside of the two main quests. There is an Ogre/Slit/Demon dungeon/town southwest of the ruined fort you need to enter for the first mission, and a Swampman dungeon in the sqamps. There is one witch fight in the northern swamps, and two hydra fights in the south-eastern swamp. There are tons of alchemical ingredients. Beyond that, as far as I know, there is nothin' else.
Apprentice
Member # 2608
Profile #3
I guess I'll just have to play it twice... :D
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #4
Just to say, I prefer to fight for the empire.... you get more.

PLAY FOR STALKER:
Reward: 500 gold
He hates you

PLAY FOR JAEN:
Reward: 1000 gold, Mithril Chain Mail, Emerald, Ruby
You're more trusted by the Empire

You see, the Empire gives you more...... ;)

[ Monday, August 01, 2005 12:41: Message edited by: Fire Shards ]

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.