Damn School!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Damn School!
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #0
I have gotten past the first part of the school of magery, and am on the first bit of the srudents quarters. I have killed everything, but the only doors i haven't gone through are locked by "5 inch stone bars". :mad: :mad: There are no other ways out except the way I came, back to the bug queens chamber. Can someone give me something that can get me past this level. Oh and by the way, I have the demo version, if that means anything.

ths

--------------------
All roads lead to Blades of Avernum.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
There is a key somewhere by the gremling infested rooms to the west. Remember to search all the bookshelves.

EDIT: The doors you are describing cannot be penetrated; the rock has melted around the door, 5 inches thick. You must go around to the other door which also leads into the same chamber hall. There is a silly little spectre there that likes to pretend to be powerful, summon shades, and try to stop you from getting to the stairs.

[ Wednesday, October 20, 2004 13:51: Message edited by: Garrison ]

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #2
Ok, I might have already killed him. If so, is there a item number for the key?

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #3
No... W/o the key you can't get through the door to get to him- I believe that the key is in the library in the south west portion of the map. Not the student library but the other one- search all the bookshelfs. The door is through the chamber with the Gremlord and can be bashed down if you have a strength of like 15 or something.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #4
OK guys. U sure there isn't a way around that, because my party is really weak and has a strength of like 7. Also, where can u find the fine waveblade and the flaming sword. thx again

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #5
Well, if you don't mind cheating you could go to valleydy.txt (or the closest one to that) and look up the key's number, then using the character editor give it to yourself. Same situation with the item's except all you have to do is look at the scenario editor (or valleydydata.txt) for the item numbers. Beyond that I could suggest the High Level Party Maker by Kelandon, to make your characters like 3 level higher or something.

EDIT: The fine waveblade would be a normal item, however for the flaming sword (I'm not sure if it's a normal item) you have to load valleydy.bas in the scenario editor, and then look through the item menus. should be on the last item menu if it's not a normal item...

[ Wednesday, October 20, 2004 19:15: Message edited by: Rabid Pigs Eating A Wolf ]

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #6
Wow, thx again all u guys. I will use that info lots! I love this forum! Vote on my poll!

--------------------