Random Question...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Random Question...
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #0
How does the item limit work in this game?

I mean, what happens if I just keep dropping items on the floor, if I keep going... What happens? Surely something..
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Supposedly the game eventually will delete items with the property it_junk_item set to 1. I've never seen it happen, but the BoA Docs read: "it_junk_item (Defaults to 0) - If 1, the item is useless. The game is free to delete it if there are too many items in an area."

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #2
Hmmm...

So like... It just starts deleting junk? I suppose that means it just works its way up the value scale if you keep dropping items...

I remember when I played Avernum 3, I had all of my rare items and put them in one of the abandoned towns... I lost my Xian skull!!!!!!

Please Xian, come back to me! I miss you...
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #3
Well if you drop item on the ground in a town they just stay there but the area does get full and you will get a message that tell your that you can't drop anymore than you would have to move over like 20 steps to drop more. If you drop and you are outside a town it will ask you if you want to drop it cause if you do it is junked and you can't get it back.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
I dropped everything valuable of mine in Hawke's Manse's storage area and never had a problem with that. *shrug*

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #5
Yea, that was designed to hold all your crap, like the storage area in fort emergence...

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #6
Well even in Fort Emergence I would have had a limit but it was like 100 items
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
I dropped everything valuable of mine in Hawke's Manse's storage area and never had a problem with that. *shrug*
Okay... the game started deleting stuff from Hawke's Manse for me... it was incredibly annoying. I lost good scrolls and armor...

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.