There's no walkthrough, so I started this faw :)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: There's no walkthrough, so I started this faw :)
Apprentice
Member # 5074
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, I dont know a thing about how to beat the "Skylark Vale Curse" quest. Can anyone tell me where I can get some items? Like the old scrolls, Instructions scroll, and the silver and brass keys. I don't know where to go or what to do! I cant get past any barriers also :l. As you can see Im very noob, but I love this game! And I want to know how to beat it! :)

--------------------
dont have one
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Actually, there is a walkthrough. It's in the manual. Chapter 12, "Hint Book for the Demo", starting page 45.

The instructions scroll is in Pangle's hut, outdoors to the SW. You can break the staticky barriers with piercing crystals when you find them (use them wisely); you'll find an item later that you can use for the green barriers.

[ Saturday, October 09, 2004 14:07: Message edited by: Prince Albert in a Can ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5066
Profile #2
While the walkthrough is a good guide to the game, it doesn't fall into the definition of what a walkthrough is for most games. Usually walkthroughs are step by step guides complete with all secrets, hidden things, neat and fun encounters, etc.
(including strategies for difficult encounters, etc)
Does one of those exist for the official scenarios at all?
(i.e. a guide with all hidden doors, passages, hidden items, lists of whats behind each barrier, etc)
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Well, there is the editor. You can open any dungeon up, get a complete map, see all the items, see all the creatures, and get a pretty good sense of how the dungeon will play. Then you can open the scripts and see what all the items and creatures do and see all the messages that can possibly pop up.

EDIT: The preferred term is "pre-packaged scenarios" or simply "Jeff Vogel scenarios," not "official scenarios." One need only play a few of the non-Jeff Vogel BoE scenarios to come to an understanding of why.

[ Saturday, October 09, 2004 19:53: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5074
Profile Homepage #4
DUDE THANKS!! I am forever in debt to you! I almost was about to uninstall my game but then I posted that up there and I owe you a million!

--------------------
dont have one