perfect forest stuck

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: perfect forest stuck
Apprentice
Member # 4173
Profile #0
how do you "recharge" the device behind the broken teleporter in the cave with the wisp?

I've done everything and I cant figure it out.
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #1
Take a look at THIS thread.

[ Thursday, October 07, 2004 10:12: Message edited by: I Hope You Die ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Apprentice
Member # 4173
Profile #2
ummm I have a totally different question
my question is how do you RECHARGE the teleporter, not how do you move the mirrors.

[ Saturday, October 09, 2004 08:35: Message edited by: dram ]
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #3
Oh, sorry, I must've misread something.

[ Saturday, October 09, 2004 08:59: Message edited by: Kumitissit ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Apprentice
Member # 5073
Profile #4
Well by what I can still remeber, if you already killed the perfect spirit you have the mirrors to mess around with. Ok so if look carefully theres a beam that's off in a corridor next to the teleporter. Use the mirrors to direct a beam to that deactivated one. The teleporter should now be active. Have fun with the rest of the scenario (it's short but it's great). Hope this helps ;)
Apprentice
Member # 4173
Profile #5
thank you
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #6
exactually where do you put the mirrors to recharge the teleporter. so far i've beaten 6 out of 7 scenerios this is #8. the only one i lost was zkr the poppy shrooms ate all my time. what a dillema with that one take the scroll and have something for khoth or don't and get through the shrooms safely. aaagggh. anyways. about those mirrors.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #7
Direct the mirror on the beam in the southwest room such that is firing north. Take the other mirror and place it so that it goes down the small corridor just south of the teleporter.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #8
please forgive my ignorance my iq is only 107 but please tell me exactly which mirror goes where in relation to the control panel. (basially mirror facing left...three spaces above control panel,mirror facing right... two spaces to the right of control panel. etc) :mad: :confused: :( :o
by the way i would love to test any new scenerios coming out i registered boa about three days ago and i'm running out of scenerios to beat.
so far:
played: vodt,death at chapmans,roses of reckoning,emerald mountain,zkr,plus two others.
i still have baby sitters, and ,the cave of no return to beat. plus this one.
lost: zkr

[ Thursday, October 28, 2004 20:44: Message edited by: clstem4ever ]
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #9
Well, an IQ of 107 is above average so you should have no trouble here.

Place the SW/NE mirror at 10,56 to direct this beam north. Place the NW/SE mirror at 10,45. Use "Display Party Location" or something to get the coordinates.

[ Friday, October 29, 2004 08:19: Message edited by: *i ]

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #10
thank you. sorry for the sarcasm i have been dutifully put in my place i promise to behave in the future. can you please tell me what the diretion thing is i've never seen it. and i've got one of those god level teams. again apologies for my inmature conduct.
what i mean is where and what is the location finder thing. there is a locate type spell in some of the other games but i can't find anything here. please help. also do you have to get past this to win the scenerio just in case i can't figure it out.
i guess nobody is talking to me, so i gave up and went on to win the other scenerios. i'll try this one again later.

[ Wednesday, November 03, 2004 16:44: Message edited by: clstem4ever ]
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #11
i finally figured it out. i was trying to move the wrong beam. it took me reading this forum about 10 times or more before the words "southwest beam" finally sank in.
thank you all. :D
Apprentice
Member # 5184
Profile #12
I am also totally stuck with these perfect spirit(orb) in the Lost City dungeon.

I can move mirrors, trap perfect spirit(orb),but with more than 2000 damage several times, perfect spirit(orb) recharges and survives. Did I miss something?

I couldn't destroy the machine by overcharging the beam.
I managed to recharg broken teleporter.

[ Friday, November 12, 2004 02:20: Message edited by: tatu ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #13
You're supposed to redirect one of the beams from the south so that it hits the machine. Ignore the beams to the north of the machine; you can't get to them.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5184
Profile #14
[ Friday, November 12, 2004 21:20: Message edited by: tatu ]
Apprentice
Member # 5106
Profile #15
There are none so blind as those who can't SEA!

Yes I was at sea until I realised that the "laser" can (only in this instance) penetrate walls. So look south and aim north. :D
Apprentice
Member # 1552
Profile Homepage #16
Ok. I give up!! I cannot get the mirrors in place to recharge the teleporter!!!! This post says to put them in coordinates 10,56 & 10,45. After you get done laughing at me!!! can you tell me how to find my coordiantes? This post says tuse "Display Party Location" Whre and what is that! I can't find it. Can anyone help this dummy!!
Thanks
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #17
If you're on a PC, you don't have that option, apparently. The coordinates count up going south and east (i.e. with (0,0) in the northwest corner of the town).

You could open the game in the scenario editor and find the coordinates that way.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #18
The mirrors:
Place one of them in the southern room and direct the beam to the north. Catch that beam with the other mirror and direct it west, so that it hits the power source.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version