feeling stupid part II Em Mt.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: feeling stupid part II Em Mt.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #0
So to resume the thread of thought- see here for where this comes from.
I've looked in every single brazier,shelf, and chest for a paranoid goblin, pushed t in every single room and hallway reachable, and far sighted the entire place. I searched the place rather well but I'm not finding him- This obviously in not a bug but some oversight on my part, however "look more carefully" is rather exasperating at the time. :P

Edit: Golem- well there is one room with 3 golems inside- along with a book describing the purpose of the place. However this is to the north- Are you people talking about the BoA version? Once more- Are you sure their is a readme attached to the one SW has? If so what is it called?

I hate asking stupid questions because it is just so well stupid but oh well.

[ Wednesday, September 29, 2004 15:53: Message edited by: macrsp ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
Look in the room with the 3 golems for a key.

Use the key to open the northeasternmost room, the gem is inside. (The paranoid goblin is totally optional, although gives you some EXP if you help him. Hey, it's free EXP after all...)

There is, BTW, no BoE version of Emerald Mountain.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #2
TM misspoke. Once you have the key, you want to go to the northwesternmost room. The door the key opens should be visible from the hall.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: More fun than a kick in the shins!