Dragon Scroll

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dragon Scroll
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #0
Can anyone tell me if it is better off to keep the Dragon Scroll or to trade it in with the Lich. This is in the 3rd episode. Thx

--------------------
Eagle1
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #1
Well I kept the Dragon Scrolls to give them to Kloth, and the game went fine, if you do make the trade let me know how the mission turns out.
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #2
Now I can't get throught the dragons mirror / magic room. Also if I go back to the same game when I had the dragon scrolls I can't get through the mushroom fields in time to save the Fort. Any ideas? Anyone??

--------------------
Eagle1
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #3
Well I will admit I use the editor to reset the days and added a few extra but I wasn't even to the Lith before I was runing out of days.
Apprentice
Member # 4500
Profile Homepage #4
It's better to take the 'shroom charm and go for the Melora Opal, the Crystal of Purity, and/or steal the Dragon Scroll from Morag (if you're strong enough to deal with her and her minions getting seriously pissed off). Getting to the Dragon Scroll is a little complicated and hazardous, but it can be done.

I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to get through Khoth's mirror room. Are you just getting killed a lot, or are you not even able to enter?

Mac (who has never tried to get through without having something Khoth wants)
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
I concur... it's way too much fun to kill Morog to avoid it (and you get a great, if cursed, scepter out of it). Steal the scroll, go get the Opal yourself, reset the time as you stroll through the shrooms (stay to the east), grab the crystal of purity, and make for Khoth.

Personally, I also took a unicorn horn and a slith totem with me. They didn't do anything, I think...

Of course, I did all of that with a party around level 35 (I'd already finished all of the scenarios), so it might be difficult with a regular party.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.