Is there a walkthrough for VoDT?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Is there a walkthrough for VoDT?
Apprentice
Member # 4970
Profile #0
I am at my wits end! I'm completely lost as to what to do now. I've completed every quest except "Deal with Skylark Vale Curse" I have a Runed Stone (sold 2 others to the priest), Crystal of Power, Old Scrolls(something about mining?), Instructions scroll, Silver key and Brass key. I don't know where to go or what to do! I'm getting frustrated wandering the school looking for something I've missed, and I can't find anything. There are so many magical barriers I can't get passed I don't know what's left to do!
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #1
Did you help the dragon escape?

[ Wednesday, September 15, 2004 12:52: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Apprentice
Member # 4970
Profile #2
Yep, dragon excaped, busted the wall down so I could get underground, did everything I could find down there, including killing the vampire. I can't fine where to put the Crystal of Power so that the control panel in the waste disposal area will come on. (I'm guessing that's what the Crystal is for)
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #3
Yes the Power Crystal is used in the waste depostal you need to go back the the lower level of the school and on one of the level at the most south area in the center is a door that you use one of the keys. After you exit that door you come to some tunnels that are full of Alein Beast and you head west to a building that has a lot walls that are sort of described like computer towers. Theres a chair in the building that you sit in and than you can turn on the power to the Waste deposal plant.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
In response to this thread's title: yes, there is a walkthrough for VoDT. It is in the file Blades of Avernum Manual.pdf in Chapter 12.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00