just finished The Za-Khazi Run!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: just finished The Za-Khazi Run!
Apprentice
Member # 4461
Profile #0
Nice adventure, not so easy.
To be honest I found a trick/bug that help me to end the game.
(spoiler)

I was in big trouble with the golems, 'cause my adventurers was not so strong. After many many many many many bad fights I found that some golems could be killed staying outside the room, using arrows and missiles.
Well, when I press the E key to quit the "arrows and missiles fight" and save the game, aldus was moved *inside* the room... but the devil golem was in peace with us. So I moved inside the room with all the adventurers and killed all the golems fighting one after one, and at the end I fight against the devil golem... after I go outside the room, and I enter again... a pop up windows tell me the golems was going to attack me... but there was no golem live!

I think this is a bug caused by the little movement computer do when you exit a fight pressing the E key.

f.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
people tend to use that trick for many situations
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
It sometimes does that also with the "F" key (windows). It's a handy trick, but lots of us already know!

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)