Learning spells doesn't work

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Learning spells doesn't work
Apprentice
Member # 1536
Profile #0
I just finished VoDT and anytime I found a level 3 spell in a dungeon, none of my characters would learn it, even if they had enough skill levels in the appropriate magic skill. What gives?
Warrior
Member # 4710
Profile #1
I was under the impression that there weren't any available level three spells in VoDT, unless I missed something, which of course is possible. However, what I was wondering is, where are these level three spells that you found in the dungeon(s), and which ones? You may just need more levels of rune reading to decifer the spell book or tome.

[ Thursday, September 09, 2004 14:13: Message edited by: JMAN123 ]

--------------------
Life is short. Use a Mac.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
There are no level 3 spells in VoDT, and you probably need more rune reading skill. It is a secondary skill that you can find on your character info screen, and it is usually measured collectively amongst your party.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
There are level *1* spells in VoDT. If you already know the spells and then find them, you won't notice any difference.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!