Nature Lore

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Nature Lore
Apprentice
Member # 4050
Profile #0
Does the overall level of Nature Lore in your party matter, or should it be concentrated on 1 person?

Thanks

Rob
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
The overall level is most important. Scenarios can check the amount on a single party member, but it's unlikely that many will.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #2
personally i like to have an overall level of 15, that way you can find herbs & other paths that you would not have normally seen. But then again i give all of the levels to just one person.

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Apprentice
Member # 4833
Profile Homepage #3
If only the overall level matters and a skill's skill point requirements increase as it grows, it's much more efficient to split it evenly with the party.

In BoE, health, spell points, thrown missiles, mage lore, and lockpicking took only one skill point per skill level. In BoA every skill's requirements increase as it grows. So in BoA it's more important to split the non-personal skills evenly.