New Scenario: Death at Chapman's

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Scenario: Death at Chapman's
Apprentice
Member # 4872
Profile #25
This was a very nice little scenario. I signed up to this board just to tell you...

Some sort of subtle clue about the usage of the Death Charm wouldn't hurt, imho...
Warrior
Member # 3035
Profile Homepage #26
the trick for me to get the game to work propely was to enter and exit the area a couple of times. I had trouble with the death charm being used. Also the slow down could be reducded if melvan didnt summon his creatures.

--------------------
Geneforge 3 Trainer for windows.
[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)
Apprentice
Member # 4853
Profile #27
You're all going to laugh at me, but how do I get into the school? I got Malone's letter, talked to him and everybody else, and I feel really quite stupid because I still don't know what I'm supposed to do, since I don't discover anything new at the gatehouse :/
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #28
Leon: You have to go there at night. Also, be sure to read the "hints.html" file included in the scenario folder.

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999
Apprentice
Member # 4855
Profile #29
*Spoilers*
I'm running windows, I'm in the school at night. I'm using the charm while standing next to Melville, and it's doing NOTHING.
Edit: Oh, I see. You have to use it near OTHER undead creatures first, and THEN go back and use it near Melville. Perhaps there should be more hints in dialogue or writings in case one doesn't want to cheat and check the hints file.

[ Thursday, August 19, 2004 14:43: Message edited by: Twilight Sun ]

--------------------
http://www.wildeggplant.com

Pages