ASR: Where's the sewer key?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ASR: Where's the sewer key?
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #0
In "A small rebelion", in the sewers, i'm having trouble to open a door, so I'm stuck. I went north, got a key to open the door in the west/south. Killed all those fungus, proceeded untill I found a place that requires a tool skill of 18! I haven't that skill, my unlock doors spell doesn't work. I've already explored everywhere for a key or something, but I can't find it.

Anyone can help?

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #1
I'm surprised you didnt post this in your own boards.

Anywho, how many keys have you found down there? because in total I think there are 3. The one the people usually have trouble with though, is the one in one of the chests, which is in a room where you probably killed all of the fungi-men. 4 chests line the south wall. Its the chest closest to where you enter the room.

P.S. If this isn't the key you were looking for, then how many keys have you found down there?

[ Monday, August 16, 2004 14:19: Message edited by: The Ripper ]

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
I opened the game with the editor (the other thing that I'm surprised that you didn't do) and checked the memory cells. Only one door is locked at 18.

The key for that door is behind a secret passage. Keep going north and east until you get to the farthest northeastern room you can go, one with a Guardian Roach in it. In the east wall, there is a secret passage. Then head south and east until you get to a room with two doors, the northern one with a sign that says "Emergency Healing." There should be a key on the dead body right in front of that door.

[ Monday, August 16, 2004 14:30: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #3
Thanks.

The reason I didn't post this in my board was that, for some reason, it was offline at the moment I tried (or I couldn't access it). Probably the server upgrade the conforums talked about.

I've opened the editor and found out that secret passage. But didn't check out the dead body (hey, it was really late here, I was sleepy :P ).

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Warrior
Member # 3339
Profile #4
Being late is no excuse! You aren't a true fan if you aren't up till 3 AM durring finals playing an Avernum game....
:P

--------------------
Returning again after being away for a very long time.

“Define Reality”