The Za-Khazi Run help!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Za-Khazi Run help!!!
Apprentice
Member # 2729
Profile #0
Im stuck in the opal mines. iv found a room with a chest surrounded by pillers. I know i have to find several levers. Where are they and in what order should they be pulled

[ Wednesday, August 11, 2004 18:11: Message edited by: Catrina ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #1
I think there was one lever. It's in a secret room off that one. Use Far Sight(if you have it). The lever does get some monster or something(don't remember) when pulled, so save first.

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Apprentice
Member # 2729
Profile #2
yea it makes quickfire appear! What do i do after it appears?
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #3
Run away fast. As far as I know you can't stop quickfire (sometimes in some of the places where you can use is, you can get away through some secret door and thus escape it)
But, as long as there is a window, door, or any open space, it will continue to spread and spread. It's horrible!

If you're caught on it, how about doingf this:

Before you set it of, cast haste on your guys. Go into combat mode. And run. This allows you move much more spaces, so the quickfire doesn't bother you as much, if at all.

Have fun!

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Warrior
Member # 4778
Profile Homepage #4
i think there are two levers. one which releases quickfire, the other one lets one of the pillars disappear, so use the other one. (in the SE-corner, i think)

--------------------
www.bigblue.de.gg BoA graphics and more
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #5
The one in the SE corner open the cage, the one in the NE corner releases quickfire, its a huge secret door in the south side of the room, and it has a small drop down.

[ Thursday, August 12, 2004 00:37: Message edited by: Dawn of Victory ]

--------------------
33111-CRUSADER-4849