Morog's Treasures Room...Help!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Morog's Treasures Room...Help!
Apprentice
Member # 4806
Profile #0
I went through the demon tunnels on the way to getting Morog's treasure, got to the portal, saved, then killed the Efreet. However, I can't step over the rune and apparently the gate that I came through shut behind me. How do I get out?
Apprentice
Member # 4258
Profile #1
It's been a while since I last went through this scenario, so I could be wrong... but, I think there is a secret passage in the small lava pool near the gate.
Apprentice
Member # 4806
Profile #2
Thanks, I figured it out shortly after I posted this...somehow I overlooked the lava pit. Anyway, there are still a few things I just can't figure out...like where the dragon is, or how to get that opal out of the box when all of those posts are surrounding it. I made it to the vahnatai tower near the river, I haven't explored it yet, but if it doesn't lead to the end of the scenerio, I'm lost. Can anyone give me any hints!?!? Also, are the troops in the empire opal fort supposed to respawn at the current rate (almost everyone respawns) whenever you leave. That place is a living hell, and I'm using a four person party at the recommended levels with excellent equipment. Anyway, advane thanks to anyone who can answer these questions.
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #3
There's a secret room in the room with the opal that has a lever in it. Save before you pull itthough. It has an 'anti-theif system'. The dragon is past the vahnatai tower.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't phrase that clearly enough. The dragon is after you explore the vahnatai tower and have been traveling for a bit.

[ Monday, August 02, 2004 05:01: Message edited by: Nicothodes ]

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
If it's no later than day 13, you still have a shot at winning the scenario from the Vahnatai tower. If it's day 12 or earlier, you should make it in time as long as you take the shortest route to the finish from where you are. Back up your save file.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!