Fun thing in DwtD

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Fun thing in DwtD
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #0
I was bored, so I entered DwtD with the intention to kill off the towns. I went straight to the main town and hit the mayor. Normally the hit would have killed, but a special encounter said he squeezed a crystal and disapeared. I found him where Vahkos' crystal was kept and he went into the speech that Vahkos had brainwashed me. I hadn't even gotten my mission yet! It was just a fun thing.

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #1
I have to try that sometime! ^_^

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #2
Doing that is certainly the quickest way to complete the scenario with a win.

It's also the worst. :P
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Nicothodes:

he went into the speech that Vahkos had brainwashed me.
Probably because he assumed that Vahkos had brainwashed you before you got there.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.