Permissions and a request.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Permissions and a request.
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #0
Greetings!

I'm doing the BoA Center (boa-center.cjb.net) and, among other things, I want to upload there custom scripts, graphics and articles. For that I'm asking the authors' permission. But I don't have everyone's contacts, so I'll ask here for that permission.

The ones I can't contact:
spiderbytes
Terrorsmartyr
Walker White

Anyway, I would also like to receive your (eveyone)contributions! Feel free to contact me! (Either through PM, or through my site's contact form).

[ Friday, July 23, 2004 07:45: Message edited by: Overwhelming ]

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
Um... I'm right here. Though it's spelled "Martyr", not "Marthyr".

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you have permission, just tack my name on.

[ Friday, July 23, 2004 06:17: Message edited by: Hyperion Mage ]

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #2
Thank you! :)

--------------------

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #3
It's evil to tell people to click on a banner when there is no such a thing on the particular site. I spent ten darn minutest looking for one.

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by A Scream From Inside A Black Van:

It's evil to tell people to click on a banner when there is no such a thing on the particular site. I spent ten darn minutest looking for one.
Hum? Didn't understand what you mean. :confused: What there isn't in my site? If you're talking about the scenarios/scripts and such: the site is under construction. BoA Center has less than 24h of life. And I'm still waiting for some answers to add content. :)

--------------------

--------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #5
BTW: Kelandon, I PMed you. :)

--------------------

--------------
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #6
file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Angelo%20Braz.OVERWHELMING.000/Os%20meus%20documentos/OverBanner2.jpg

If you don't have a webserver and a constant, fast, active connection to the internet, don't even think about hosting files on your computer and expecting others on the internet to see them.

On the other hand, if you do want a webserver, there is a good one called Apache that might work. Or even Abyss Webserver which I'm currently using. But again, if you're using a 56k, don't even bother.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #7
IMAGE(http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/KommandoV/3.jpg),

is what I mean.

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #8
Oooops! Lol, I can't believe I've overlooked such mistake. Gonna fix it right now!

(It was supposed that the software would update the link automatically, when uploading)

[ Friday, July 23, 2004 11:32: Message edited by: Overwhelming ]

--------------------

--------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #9
It's fixed! :)

BTW, I would like to ask Kelandon, The Creator and Drakefyre to check their email and PM, respectively. Please. :)

--------------------

--------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by RC:

file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Angelo%20Braz.OVERWHELMING.000/Os%20meus%20documentos/OverBanner2.jpg

If you don't have a webserver and a constant, fast, active connection to the internet, don't even think about hosting files on your computer and expecting others on the internet to see them.

On the other hand, if you do want a webserver, there is a good one called Apache that might work. Or even Abyss Webserver which I'm currently using. But again, if you're using a 56k, don't even bother.

BTW, the site is not hosted in my computer. :)

--------------------

--------------
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #11
I said files, like the banner, not the site in itself. If it was fully hosted on your computer, none of it would load. :P

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #12
Fortunately, your hard disk is not accessible to the public.

[ Friday, July 23, 2004 12:58: Message edited by: Shining Lightbulb ]

--------------------
Apparently still annoying.
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #13
With so many virus, worms, trojans, spy-ware, etc, etc, etc, it would be risky to host a site from my PC. :)

--------------------

--------------
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #14
Then why did you host part of it from your PC?

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #15
I didn't. Or that wasn't the idea. I just forgot to update the link before uploading it. :) Now the site is 100% online. :)

--------------------

--------------