DwtD question - beware: spoilers!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: DwtD question - beware: spoilers!
Apprentice
Member # 4758
Profile #0
Hi all. All right, I've slogged through most of V's castle, and have "almost" killed him twice, only to see him disappear at the last minute. Now I can't find him. But there's a section of his castle in the SE corner that I can't get to - says there's a magic aura about the door that I'll have to remove first, but my unlock doors at the highest level won't touch it.

I've done almost everything else in the scenario. Other than a small section in the NW corner of the sewers I can't get to, I've pretty much explored everything inside and out. I even went "criminal" and busted into the restricted part of Maynard's castle, up into the tower, and found (and smashed) the crystal. But that doesn't seem like the right way to end the scenario - at that point, I'm branded a criminal and *everyone* attacks me.

Anyone here finish DwtD yet? If so, any hints on where V goes the second time he disappears, or how to get into that SE section of the castle?

Thx,

--Ted.

--------------------
Ted Levie
"Specialization is for insects" --Lazarus Long
Apprentice
Member # 4754
Profile #1
Hi,
So u say u killed him twice... that means he must be at the same map area. I'll tell u directions go south from where u have killed him second time, then when u reach the door that doesnt open go north, then west and here he is! You probably visited this part of castle before u killed him second time... When his "killed" third time, he will leave a key that will open the door u couldnt open. Happy vampire hunting. ;)

Nopes,

--Nick.
Apprentice
Member # 4754
Profile #2
Oops I made mistake in directions, you should: go south from where u have killed him second time, then go east and when u reach the door that doesnt open go north, then west and here he is!
Apprentice
Member # 4754
Profile #3
By the way the NW part of sewers... Its the rebel outpost, u can access it from Lower Selucia the NW hidden room, but u probably cant access it too. :P
U can get access to this hidden room if u said that u hate Empire in the beginning of Scenario, in Fort Landsman...
Apprentice
Member # 4754
Profile #4
By the way the NW part of sewers... Its the rebel outpost, u can access it from Lower Selucia the NW hidden room, but u probably cant access it too. :P
U can get access to this hidden room if u said that u hate Empire in the beginning of Scenario, in Fort Landsman...
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
augh use the edit function instead of quad-posting
Apprentice
Member # 2363
Profile Homepage #6
Thanks so much. The same thing happened to me, where I couldn't find Vahkos after I "killed" him twice. I _ALSO_ tried the criminal thing, and even killed Maynard. Seemed weird, because I was missing plot devices (read: hitting Fight then End will get you across the guard-stop next to Maynard's ballroom).

Wooh.