Evil mines

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Evil mines
Apprentice
Member # 4708
Profile #0
IMAGE(http://tinypic.com/r610)

How does one gets rid of these evil mines in this room? I thought of summoning beasts to trigger them from a distance, but it seems when they explode my party gets hurt, even if far outside the room!

I don't know if that box is that important but it makes me curious.

I'm also a bit lost, I have the opening stone and don't know where to go now?
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #1
You can't disarm these mines.You have to trigger them.A good way to do what, is to have your warrior (or the PC who have the most HP pts) in combat mode, so he's the only one to suffer from the explosion (if the other PC are far enough from the mines).

If you don't know what to do, check the Blades of Avernum manual, in your Blades of Avernum folder:where is a walkthrough for the first scenario, or use the "search" button on the forum, and use a key word, about the puzzle where you're stuck.

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Apprentice
Member # 4708
Profile #2
Ok, I searched and I think there is a bug now. Because the opening stone is not listed on my special and I've found it?
Apprentice
Member # 4708
Profile #3
Oh, I see now, it's not a special item... It's on the inventory. All is well now. *wanders off*