After destroying the Crystal DwtD

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: After destroying the Crystal DwtD
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #0
I've destroyed the Crystal, like Vahlkos ask me too, but I haven't use the portal...
So, I go back to Seleucia (upper town), to kill some guards, and try to go to the portal after, but it wasn't here!So I try to go back to Vahlkos's castle by the stairs in lower Seleucia, but the barrier is still here, of course, so I think I'm pretty stuck...
Do you think I have to quit the scenario using the editor?...Nah, in fact, I don't have to use the editor, i can just use the road...
But, I don't have the reward, if reward there is, and it's a bad way to end a scenario...
What can i do?

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #1
Exit the scenario by leaving Seleucia and going north along the roads until you are given the option to leave.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #2
I know, I know...
I was just hoping a better end...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Blaspheme:

I know, I know...
I was just hoping a better end...

*shrugs* Make the best of what you got, I always say.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.