Misc. Scenario ideas/wishlist

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Misc. Scenario ideas/wishlist
Warrior
Member # 286
Profile #25
That's a good book.

Stories from books and movies can make good things to work off. For example, Johnny Favourite and Nightfall (both BoE scenarios). The former ripped off a movie, and the latter ripped off a book, and they're both good scenarios. :) (Although some wouldn't call Johnny Favourite a real scenario, but that's a matter of opinion...)

--------------------
Z: "I just feel so insignificant."
Psych: "You ARE. You're an ANT."
--Antz
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by FZ:

quote:
Originally written by Dr. Doodoom:

...a peaceful society of intelligent golems...

...etc.

Hmm... Asimov, in BoA. Nice, pacifist, helpful golems, surrounded by bigoted traditionalist humans. You get sent in to investigate a murder.

They probably won't be so 'pacifist' if you steal from them. >_>

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #27
I have almost done and finished the first Universe the party travels to, and included a quest for lost artifacts that were scattered among the worlds by the ancients. So far, I have ben working on just one world for 2 weeks, and it's 1x1 outdoors, and it is STILL not done :(
If anyone can make a REALLY good wormhole graphic (before I do) then I will include you in a positive way in my scen. :D
Warrior
Member # 4631
Profile #28
oohhh, and then you lose an arm in a boat wreck or something and get a special item golem arm that lets you "cast" level 10 move mountain whenever you damn well please, because you just smash things.

Or something.

--------------------
"'I saw the duckling hatch and disappear.
Sadly I ask who may have taken it.'"

Pages