Any Blades of Avernum guides?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Any Blades of Avernum guides?
Apprentice
Member # 2611
Profile #0
Are there any Blades of Avernum guides for the scenario with the magic school? I think its called VODT or can someone helpp me now? I've released the dragon and got no reward what do I do from there to finish it?
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #1
Check the "Blades of Avernum manual" in the blades of Avernum folder:there is a walkthrough for the first scenario, Valley of dying Things...
If you get stuck, use the "search" button on the forum, there is plenty of tips about the first (and the others) scenario!

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Apprentice
Member # 2611
Profile #2
Thanks I found it! I got up to the bit where you have to go to a guy named pangle's hut. Where is he? It doesn't say.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Southwest of the outdoors. I don't remember precisely, but head west from Sweetgrove for a screen or two and then southwest and you should find him eventually. Or someone with a more specific memory can post real directions.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #4
Pangle is in the west corner-screen of the valley, there are two paths up to his farm, if you have been to him before, but was not able to speak to him, it should be possible now.
And remember to talk to the dog and the sheep. ;)

[ Monday, July 12, 2004 15:02: Message edited by: Dawn of Victory ]

--------------------
33111-CRUSADER-4849