Za-Khazi Run

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Za-Khazi Run
Apprentice
Member # 4683
Profile #0
Does anyone know what use the malachite statue (found on an alter in a cave in the middle of the dead zone bit) is for. It took me a long time to work out how to get it out of the cave and now it seems pointless.
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #1
I was told you sell it to a mage at the end for a great deal of money, but no mage ever bought it from me.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Apprentice
Member # 4683
Profile #2
nah. the mage buys the slith statue (if u didn't use it to buy your way past the rapids near the sliths)
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #3
Yes I know that but I was told to sell it to a mage in the end. If that is not it's purpose, then is it simply to get you sidetracked?

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #4
Yes.