Sewers (ASR)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sewers (ASR)
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #0
How do I get to the spectre that killed the ghost and its friends? I know where the boat is, and I have a pretty good idea of where the spectre is, but I can't reach either of them.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #1
If I remember well, the specter is on the "first half" of the sewers, N-W of the command control.
There is a room with some undeads, and on your right, there is a chamber with the famous specter.
You don't need any boat to reach him, I think...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #2
Thanks! I killed it.

Which brings up the question: How can an undead die? It already died once. And how come your weapons don't go through shades and spirits and the like? Oh well. It doesn't matter.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #3
Let's say that when you beat the undead with your sword, it's not the sword who makes damages, but your will, your spirit, your "Qi", your combative spirit who distrupt the magic power who makes the dead a living foe.
When you use magic, it's just magic against magic, so, no need for further explanation :D !

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #4
Ok. I think I get it now. :D

--------------------
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
Corporeal undead still don't function properly when HACKED TO BITS, that's why.

As far as spectres, uh, because Vogel didn't want to make the game too annoying?